SIGN UP BELOW TO JOIN ME FOR THIS SESSION:
As lockdown eases, you’re probably wondering what your new ‘normal‘ will look like and how to make it work for you.
Join me on Wednesday 15th July at 12.00 (UK BST) for a session on ‘Life Beyond Lockdown: How to Get the Career and Life You Really Want’.
During this interactive one-hour session, you will:
- explore the gifts and learnings you’ve gained from the challenges you’ve faced while living life in lockdown
- get clarity about what really matters to you NOW and what you really want going forward from here - both professionally and personally
- look at what could get in the way of you realising your aspirations
- understand how to start clearing away the - very often unconscious - blocks to making the changes you want
All so you can balance a successful professional career with a fulfilling personal life.
You’ll leave the session with:
- greater clarity about what you want and why it matters to you
- increased awareness of what gets in the way of you achieving success
- the motivation in place to start taking the steps necessary to get what you want
- a plan to get you into action and moving towards your goals
Caroline Holt is the UK’s no.1 expert in helping professionals - especially women - to step free of the Imposter Syndrome so they can embrace and enjoy success, whatever that means for them.
She had a successful twenty year career in communications, became Managing Partner of the European division of an international innovation consultancy, and went on to co-found Happen, a leading global innovation agency recently acquired by Accenture.
However, the greater her success, the more she was accompanied by the nagging doubt that she didn’t deserve it and would be found out as a fraud. Like many senior women, this resulted in her putting excessive pressure on herself to perform - which, eventually, led to burn-out and the decision that it was time for her to find a different way of doing success.
She took a year out to reinvent herself and is now the go-to person for people who want to transform the attitudes and behaviours that are limiting them so they can fully own and enjoy their success.